LIMITED WARRANTY ON NEW PARTS
Tools, New Parts, and Torque King® products in a kit or sold individually are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of sale. Certain Products, such as Warn® Hubs may be covered by additional manufacturer's warranties. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR A WARRANTY CLAIM HEREUNDER IS RETURN OF THE GOODS TO TORQUE KING 4X4 FOR REPAIR, REPLACEMENT, OR REPAYMENT OF THE PURCHASE PRICE. ALL CLAIMS FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED FROM THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
NO WARRANTY ON USED PARTS
Unless otherwise noted on our website, all Used Parts are sold As-Is with no warranty. Used Parts may be returned for any reason within 30 days of purchase.
Agreement that any lawsuit will be in Carbon County, Montana.
Venue and Jurisdiction:
Our kits or individual parts are sold on the condition that you agree that venue for any lawsuit between you and 4x4 Tech, Inc. dba Torque King® 4x4 will be in the Twenty-Second Judicial District Court, Carbon County, Montana. You also agree that Montana law will govern all claims between you and 4x4 Tech, Inc. dba Torque King® 4x4 . If you do not agree to these terms, you may return your purchase for a refund.
Assumption of Risk:
Working on a motor vehicle, and modifying a motor vehicle, necessarily involves certain inherent risks, including serious bodily injury and death. By purchasing and installing and using any of these kits or parts, you are voluntarily assuming all risks of loss, damage and injury, including death, that may be sustained as a result of installing and using this kit.
If you do not already know how to safely work on your vehicle, please have the work done by a professional automotive technician!!
RETURNING ALLEGED DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE THAT HAS BEEN USED OR INSTALLED
Subject to the terms of our Limited Warranty, alleged defective merchandise that has been used or installed may be returned for inspection and warranty determination with these conditions:
- No returns without a copy of original invoice.
- Only parts or tools actually determined to be defective will be warranted. Other components purchased at same time but not defective will not be considered for warranty claims.
- Request for warranty determination must be made during warranty term specified under our Limited Warranty for the product(s) in question.
- Authorization must be obtained prior to returning any merchandise. A Return Goods Invoice (RGI) number will be given to you upon approval by calling 406-384-0270, Monday through Friday, 1p.m.-5p.m. MST. The RGI number must appear clearly on the outside of the package you are returning. All item(s) must be postmarked for return within 7 calendar days after RGI is issued to customer or item(s) will cease to be eligible for credit or refund and will be refused upon receipt. Please write the RGI number clearly on the outside of the package of the item(s) to be returned and return insured to:
Returns: Torque King 4x4
7095 Commercial Ave
Billings, MT 59101
- Alleged defective Merchandise being returned must come back freight prepaid, insured, with proper protection for the parts, and with a copy of the original invoice enclosed, along with the RGI number written on the outsideof the box.
*Please note: If these procedures are not followed, NO credit, NO refund, NO exchange will be allowed.