Shop by Category
1955-1975 IHC 1/2 ton to 1 ton Trucks
Shop now for Parts, Tools, Info for 1955-1975 IHC light-line 4x4 trucks. International built factory 4x4 pickup trucks from 1955-1975 plus enclosed body Travelalls from 1956-1975. At first, only 3/4 ton 4x4 models were built with standard Dana 44 FA-15 axles starting with the 1955 R120, and followed by the 1956 S120, 1957-1958 A120, and 1959-1960 B-120 New for 1961-1962 C-Series trucks was an optional Dana 44HD FA-18 Axle for the C120 and and a Dana 70 FA-52 axle for C130 1 tons. 1963 saw the release of the new C1100 1/2 ton 4x4 which rounded out International's light duty factory 4x4 line to include Class 1 (1/2 ton), Class 2 (3/4 ton), and Class 3 (1 ton) 4x4s.
International would continue to offer factory Class 1 to Class 3 4x4s until light truck production ended in 1975.